The PSS Lead reports to Patient Care Coordinator Supervisor. Using the order entry system, PSS Lead is responsible for generating orders for radiology exams. PSS Lead will also schedule outpatient & inpatient procedures. These include: Ultrasound, CT, MRI, Fluoroscopy, Angiography, & Nuclear Medicine. They are also responsible in maintaining accurate departmental billing. Independently provide support services, coordinate care with other services, and provide information about services. They are also known as experts in scheduling for each modality.
STANDARDS OF DAILY PRACTICE:
• Resolve problems that arise daily within the unit during assigned shift. Evaluate accuracy and productivity of Patient Service Specialists.
• Assign, train, and represent supervisor during her absence.
• Provide feedback to supervisor for employee performance evaluations, corrective action plans and training plans.
• Coordinate coverage for shift assigned about staffing involving call-in sick and emergency vacation. Assume duties of others, especially when we are understaffed.
• Perform the work of Patient Services Specialists 1, 2, and 3.
• Participate in interviewing applicants and attends meeting internally and externally.
• Understand and adheres to the National Patient Safety Goals and described yearly by the Joint Commission.
• The above reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified, and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
SEIU 925 unites 17,000 people in Washington who work in education from early learning through higher education, as well as members who work in local government and nonprofits. We work together to provide quality education for children and students, to ensure that education remains a state priority, and to strengthen our workforce. We provide quality public services to our communities across the state. The mission of SEIU 925 is to win political and economic power for working people to advance the well-being of our members, their families and all working people by developing leaders who are a voice for change in the workplace and solidarity in our communities.
Please login to continue. Don't have a Union Jobs account? Create one using the Register tab.
Register for a Union Jobs account to get access to full job postings in our site.
Receive email alerts when new jobs you’re interested in are posted. Enter some search keywords and don’t forget to confirm you are subscribing to job postings.
What is a keyword? A keyword is a term you use when making a search online. At Union Jobs that may be a job title, industry, workplace, etc. You will only receive email alerts when jobs matching at least one of your keywords are posted. When using multiple keywords be sure to use a comma to separate each term.