You're not currently logged in | Login or Create an Account
• Requires constant interaction with guests and staff members- organization skills and a mature and professional attitude are a must
• Responsible for processing information from the food line to the restaurant guests
• Must understand proper procedures involved in moving orders from the kitchen to the floor with grace and urgency
• Demonstrates excellent communication skills with servers, managers, and chef’s
• Ability to handle basic expediter tasks
OUR CULTURE: Individual Distinction, Collective Soul
The Noble House Hotels & Resorts philosophy emphasizes "location, distinction, and soul." Our properties are not a "one-size-fits-all." And neither are our associates. What makes us The Edgewater Hotel lies within our team. We are a group of individuals that share a passion for hospitality. We let our personalities shine and we like to have fun. In fact, having fun is so important to us that it is included in our corporate core values statement.
UNITE HERE Local 8 represents about 5,000 workers in the hospitality industries of Oregon & Washington State. Local 8 members work in hotels, restaurants, food service, and airport concessions. They include room cleaners, cooks, bartenders, bellmen, food and beverage servers, bussers, and dishwashers. Local 8′s parent union, UNITE HERE, represents hotel, food service, and gaming workers throughout the US and Canada.
Please login to continue. Don't have a Union Jobs account? Create one using the Register tab.
Register for a Union Jobs account to get access to full job postings in our site.
Receive email alerts when new jobs you’re interested in are posted. Enter some search keywords and don’t forget to confirm you are subscribing to job postings.
What is a keyword? A keyword is a term you use when making a search online. At Union Jobs that may be a job title, industry, workplace, etc. You will only receive email alerts when jobs matching at least one of your keywords are posted. When using multiple keywords be sure to use a comma to separate each term.