You're not currently logged in | Login or Create an Account
Position Purpose: As a primary contact for customers, the Floral Manager provides
friendly, courteous, and helpful service. The Floral Manager is held accountable for the
department's results in providing customer service, increasing sales, improving profits, and
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
1. Provide customer service as currently defined by the employer within the scope of the
position and within company policy.
2. Train, schedule, and supervise floral clerks to ensure optimum staffing patterns for the floral
3. Writes schedule for Floral Department with Store Director approval.
4. Follows Division guidelines for the implementation of the merchandising plan.
5. Speak with customers to resolve problems with sales, dissatisfaction with service, or other
problems that are related to the operation of the floral area.
6. Design esthetically pleasing floral arrangements for display or to meet the needs of a
7. Manages inventory per company policies and practices to drive sales and profits.
8. Perform daily inventory. Order necessary supplies to maintain adequate inventory.
9. Prepare and input floral department orders into computer.
10. Stocks and maintains displays in the floral department. Make sure that all expired items are
moved from the shelves daily.
11. Operate helium tank to inflate balloons.
12. Use sprayers and containers to water all plants.
13. Maintain cleanliness of floral area
14. Operate cash register.
15. Monitor inter-office mail and company web page daily for updated information.
16. Other duties as assigned.
UFCW 3000 is the largest private-sector union in Washington with over 46,000 members working in grocery store retail health care and other industry jobs. UFCW 21 is a chartered member of UFCW International with over 1.4 million workers in North America. We believe in the promise of America. A promise that our children can lead better lives than ours. A promise that with hard work and standing up for our rights we can make a decent living that includes a good wage health care and retirement.
Please login to continue. Don't have a Union Jobs account? Create one using the Register tab.
Register for a Union Jobs account to get access to full job postings in our site.
Receive email alerts when new jobs you’re interested in are posted. Enter some search keywords and don’t forget to confirm you are subscribing to job postings.
What is a keyword? A keyword is a term you use when making a search online. At Union Jobs that may be a job title, industry, workplace, etc. You will only receive email alerts when jobs matching at least one of your keywords are posted. When using multiple keywords be sure to use a comma to separate each term.