Applications accepted on a rolling basis
Consumer Direct Washington is currently hiring Caregivers!
Consumer Direct Care Network is all about caring for people. Care is at our core, and we strive to show it every single day. We specialize in home and community-based services to help people and families of all ages including children, older adults, and people with disabilities remain safe and independent in their own homes. Consumer Direct Care Network Washington (CDWA) is part of the Consumer Direct Care Network. CDWA is the Consumer Directed Employer (CDE) in the State of Washington.
Why should you join our team?
As a Consumer Direct Washington Caregiver, you will have union benefits that may include:
• Retirement Benefit
• Starting wage $19.51* *This includes a $1.75/hour hazard pay premium
As a Caregiver, you will assist Clients with tasks which may include:
• Help with activities of daily living, such as walking, bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, and toileting
• Transport Clients to and from appointments, errands, and activities
• Assist with light housekeeping
• Remind Clients to take their medication
• Monitor and report changes in health, behavior, and needs
• Address Client needs with respect and attention to safety
• Other authorized duties as assigned
• Be 18 years of age or older
• Pass background check and exclusion checks
• Do not currently, nor will in the future, require sponsorship
• Lawfully authorized to work in the U.S
• Complete training requirements
• Have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance if authorized to provide transportation for a Client
• Ability to handle the physical aspects of the work including assistance with weight-bearing activities
Join our team now https://cdcn.avature.net/cdwa
For three decades and across the country, Consumer Direct Care Network (CDCN) has worked in the home as a provider of managed long-term services and supports. We are now in Washington state where we are Washington’s Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) Consumer Directed Employer (CDE). Consumer Direct Care Network Washington (CDWA) draws on more than 30 years’ experience supporting innovative home care for individuals, families, and caregivers.
CDCN specializes in solutions that make it easier for Clients to get the care they need. Our services and supports help people and families of all ages including children, older adults and people with disabilities, remain safe, healthy and independent in their own homes.
SEIU 775 represents more than 45,000 long-term care workers providing quality home care, nursing home care, and residential services in Washington and Montana.
Since being founded in 2002, by uniting together, standing strong, and making our voices heard, caregivers have doubled wages – and experienced caregivers earn even more. But we’re not stopping there! Every time we go back to the bargaining table, we’re fighting for better wages, healthcare, PTO, paid family leave, L&I, retirement, and the right for those we care for to live dignified lives.
Please login to continue. Don't have a Union Jobs account? Create one using the Register tab.
Register for a Union Jobs account to get access to full job postings in our site.
Receive email alerts when new jobs you’re interested in are posted. Enter some search keywords and don’t forget to confirm you are subscribing to job postings.
What is a keyword? A keyword is a term you use when making a search online. At Union Jobs that may be a job title, industry, workplace, etc. You will only receive email alerts when jobs matching at least one of your keywords are posted. When using multiple keywords be sure to use a comma to separate each term.