You're not currently logged in | Login or Create an Account
The Wait Staff Lead position is vital to achieving excellent guest service and executing catering events. The Wait Staff Lead is responsible for pulling equipment for event set up, transporting materials and food to the event, setting up the event, serving guests, cleaning up the event, and returning equipment to the catering Department. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Leads catering team on all catering functions
• Leads preparation banquet room for the function
• Serve meals and beverages in accordance with catering protocol and banquet sheets
• Accurately set tables for special functions
• Load/unload event equipment into catering vehicles, following all safety procedures in compliance with DOT regulations.
• Clean all functions areas upon completion
• Perform opening and closing side work as needed
• Must maintain a professional appearance
• Maintain storage rooms and supplies in an orderly fashion
• Maintain equipment and all other catering supplies
• Perform all job duties safely and efficiently
• Follows all company safety policies and procedures
• Ability to understand and follow directions from the Manager/Director
• Ability to lift up to 50 lb and frequently lift, push, pull, or carry up to 30 lb
• Ability to walk or stand for extended time periods, up to 6 hours
• Involves repetitive motion
• Involves working with chemicals, heated equipment, steam and at other risk conditions
• Ability to move in and out of catering vehicles and transport event equipment and food product in a safe manner
• Cross-training and work in other dining locations as needed
• May supervise the staff and sanitation of facilities of the locations
• Responsible for openings and closing the building, addressing employee matters, and making sure the location is staffed appropriately
UNITE HERE Local 8 represents about 5,000 workers in the hospitality industries of Oregon & Washington State. Local 8 members work in hotels, restaurants, food service, and airport concessions. They include room cleaners, cooks, bartenders, bellmen, food and beverage servers, bussers, and dishwashers. Local 8′s parent union, UNITE HERE, represents hotel, food service, and gaming workers throughout the US and Canada.
Please login to continue. Don't have a Union Jobs account? Create one using the Register tab.
Register for a Union Jobs account to get access to full job postings in our site.
Receive email alerts when new jobs you’re interested in are posted. Enter some search keywords and don’t forget to confirm you are subscribing to job postings.
What is a keyword? A keyword is a term you use when making a search online. At Union Jobs that may be a job title, industry, workplace, etc. You will only receive email alerts when jobs matching at least one of your keywords are posted. When using multiple keywords be sure to use a comma to separate each term.