Responsible for the day-to-day activities of specific operation including staff, scheduling time sheets and reporting to clients.
A. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Some supervisory/management in shift work environment experience necessary.
3. Must have proven previous supervisor/management exp.
4. Verbal and written communications skills
5. Must be 18 years of age or older.
6. Must have reliable telephone and transportation.
B. PERSONAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Treat all information as confidential.
2. Possess the tact to deal with all levels of situations, client representatives, employees and the public.
3. Must be able to sit, stand, lift, and/or bend throughout shift.
4. Must pass pre-employment and random drug tests.
5. Must complete a criminal background check.
6. Must be able to read, understand and carry out instructions in English.
7. Must meet necessary requirements to obtain a security sensitive identification badge.
8. Must be able to verbally direct in English.
9. Must be a citizen of the United States or possess the necessary authorization from the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS).
10. Be able to resolve problem situations with passengers when necessary.
1. Must be able to perform all duties of subordinate employees when necessary.
2. Must be familiar with all pertinent regulations. (Company/Client/Government Agencies)
3. Schedule personnel daily and furnish copy to General/Ops or Account Manager.
4. Monitor employee activity and makes adjustments as needed,
5. Make sure employee follow all regulations/procedures.
6. Check In/Out sheets to insure all employees have logged in times correctly.
7. Deals courteously and tactfully with fellow employees.
8. Communicate effectively with fellow employees and client representatives.
9. Make recommendations to General Manager and/or Ops Manager regarding personnel performance.
10. Communicate safety hazards and equipment problems to General Manager/Ops Manager or Account Manager.
11. Make sure state licenses and training records are current.
12. On call 24 hours per day.
13. Report inquiries and other major incidents to General Manger/Ops Manager or Account
14. Respond to inquiries from client, staff, and passengers in a courteous manner.
15. Keep supervisor informed of needs and problems in assigned areas, maintain cleanliness of immediate work area and report maintenance needs.
16. Project a positive image and respond to inquiries from clients, staff and public in a courteous manner.
17. Attend meetings and inservices as required.
18. Utilize appropriate communications channels and maintain records, reports and files as required.
19. Must be in proper uniform or business attire as directed by company officials. Identification badges must always be visible.
20. Adhere to company policies and procedures and participate in achievement of company objectives.
21. Utilize company and client equipment, supplies and resources in a conscientious, cost effective manner.
22. Perform quality assurance service audits as directed to conform to client's specifications and/or procedures.
23. Perform other duties as requested.