You're not currently logged in | Login or Create an Account
Position Purpose: Maintains and replenishes stock in the liquor department in a safe and efficient manner to meet customer purchasing needs. Ensures the cleanliness and visual appeal of the department. Ensures customer service and product quality, selection and presentation.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
· Champions Company and Division customer service programs to meet or exceed Division customer service goals. Handles customer relations in a positive manner, including effective resolution of customer complaints. Promotes Albertson's philosophy of personalized service in the liquor department.
· Receives and breaks down loads, cuts cases, prices and marks product. Stocks, displays, faces, dusts and rotates product according to Company procedures and Division schematics to ensure quality, temperature, selection, eye-appeal and proper inventory level to meet customer demands. Prevents breakage of products. Creates effective displays for mixers, beer, liquor, wine and other related merchandise in the liquor department.
· May operate checkstand equipment such as cash register and scanner to process customer orders. May be accountable for proper cash handling procedure and proper accounting of sales.
· Handles customer relations. Assists customers by answering questions on product quality and taking and filling special orders. Makes product suggestions and engages in suggestive selling. Makes intercom announcements.
· Ensures compliance with state and federal liquor sales laws and Company restricted sales and loss prevention policies. Monitors inventory and space security.
· Maintains and organizes sales area, backroom and cooler.
· Answers and responds to incoming calls appropriately. Receives and appropriately resolves customer complaints and reports to the Liquor Supervisor as appropriate.
· Responsible for performing all job duties and responsibilities safely, accurately and with honesty and integrity.
· Other necessary and required duties.
UFCW 3000 is the largest private-sector union in Washington with over 46,000 members working in grocery store retail health care and other industry jobs. UFCW 21 is a chartered member of UFCW International with over 1.4 million workers in North America. We believe in the promise of America. A promise that our children can lead better lives than ours. A promise that with hard work and standing up for our rights we can make a decent living that includes a good wage health care and retirement.
Please login to continue. Don't have a Union Jobs account? Create one using the Register tab.
Register for a Union Jobs account to get access to full job postings in our site.
Receive email alerts when new jobs you’re interested in are posted. Enter some search keywords and don’t forget to confirm you are subscribing to job postings.
What is a keyword? A keyword is a term you use when making a search online. At Union Jobs that may be a job title, industry, workplace, etc. You will only receive email alerts when jobs matching at least one of your keywords are posted. When using multiple keywords be sure to use a comma to separate each term.