Coordinate communications to the cabin service agent team and management as well as updates / notifications between the the Client and employees. Ensures all data is recorded according to company procedures.
- Must be familiar with and abide by all Client/company regulations.
2. Work with Client Special Services Representatives to ensure all requests for services are met.
3. Pull assignments or work orders from computer, as needed.
4. Do all reports accurately and in a timely manner.
5. Must be familiar with all FAA/ TSA/Airline/Company regulations.
6. Keep supervisor informed of needs and problems in assigned areas, maintain cleanliness of immediate work area and report maintenance needs.
7. Escalate issues to operations Manager Immediately.
8. Deal courteously and tactfully with fellow employees and passengers if necessary.
9. Communicate effectively with fellow employees.
10. Maintain all service transactions in Cabin Service tracking program (where available) or in the appropriate format for the location.
11. Create and generate reports of service performance in locations with the Cabin Service tracking program software or via manual performance logs.
12. Receive and respond to telephone and radio calls from Client representatives and employees in a professional and timely manner.
13. Maintain and distribute radios (where applicable).
14. Always complete the appropriate documentation and reports in thorough and timely manner.
15. Keep supervisor informed of needs and problems in assigned areas, maintain cleanliness of immediate work area and report maintenance needs.
16. Provide general information and directions to passengers.
17. Project a positive image and respond to inquiries from airlines, staff and public in a courteous manner.
18. Attend meetings and inservices as required.
19. Utilize appropriate communications channels and maintain records, reports and files as required.
20. Must be attired in proper uniform or business attire as directed by company officials and identification must always be visible.
21. Identification badges must always be visible.
22. Adhere to company policies and procedures and participate in achievement of company objectives.
23. Utilize company and client equipment, supplies and resources in a conscientious, cost effective manner.
24. Perform other duties as requested.
- 25. Comply with all safety requirements to include only using equipment that you have been trained on, immediately reporting unsafe conditions and workplace injuries, wearing proper PPE, and attending required safety training.