Responsible for comprehensive cleaning of aircraft interiors, and galley stocking per aircraft specifications.
- Thorough cleaning of aircraft interiors, including turn and overnight aircraft as directed by company and/or client specifications and procedures to include but not limited to the following: vacuum, dust, clean bathrooms, clean galley, fold blankets, change pillow cases, add supplies, clean out garbage, position seatbelts, clean tray tables, clean windows, upholstery exchange and rug exchange.
- Provision aircraft as directed with required ship supplies by aircraft type
- Pull assignments or work orders from computer, as needed.
- Leave notice for supervisor to re-order supply items that are running low.
- Do all reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Must be familiar with all FAA/ TSA/Airline/Company regulations.
- Keep supervisor informed of needs and problems in assigned areas, maintain cleanliness of immediate work area and report maintenance needs.
- . Project a positive image and respond to inquiries from airlines, staff and public in a courteous manner.
- Attend meetings and inservices as required.
- . Utilize appropriate communications channels and maintain records, reports and files as required.
- Must be attired in proper uniform or business attire as directed by company officials and identification badges must always be visible.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and participate in achievement of company objectives.
- Utilize company and client equipment, supplies and resources in a conscientious, cost effective manner.
- Perform other duties as requestedComply with all safety requirements to include only using equipment that you have been trained on, immediately reporting unsafe conditions and workplace injuries, wearing proper PPE, and attending required safety training.
- Comply with all safety requirements to include only using equipment that you have been trained on, immediately reporting unsafe conditions and workplace injuries, wearing proper PPE, and attending required safety training.