Responsible for comprehensive cleaning of aircraft interiors, and galley stocking per aircraft specifications.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY:
A. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Previous cleaning or custodial experience preferred.
2. Must be 18 years of age or older.
3. Must have a reliable telephone and transportation.
4. Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
5. Must have a driver’s valid license.
B. PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS
With or without reasonable accommodation, the position requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
1. Treat all information as confidential.
2. Possess the tact to deal with all levels of employees and client representatives.
3. Must be able to sit, stand, lift, and/or bend throughout shift and climb stairs.
4. Must be able to lift, carry, and/or hold up to 50 lbs.
5. Must pass pre-employment and random drug test.
6. Must complete a criminal background check.
7. DMV check may be required.
8. Must be able to read, write, understand and carry out instructions in English.
9. Must meet necessary requirements to obtain a security sensitive identification badge.
10. Must be able to verbally direct in English.
11. Must be a citizen of the United States or possess the necessary authorization from the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS).
12. Must have good hearing and vision.
13. 10-20% outside work.
14. May be required to work weekends, overnight shifts and holidays.
15. May be exposed to occasional loud noise levels.
- Thorough cleaning of aircraft interiors, including turn and overnight aircraft as directed by company and/or client specifications and procedures to include but not limited to the following: vacuum, dust, clean bathrooms, clean galley, fold blankets, change pillow cases, add supplies, clean out garbage, position seatbelts, clean tray tables, clean windows, upholstery exchange and rug exchange.
- Provision aircraft as directed with required ship supplies by aircraft type
- Pull assignments or work orders from computer, as needed.
- Leave notice for supervisor to re-order supply items that are running low.
- Do all reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Must be familiar with all FAA/ TSA/Airline/Company regulations.
- Keep supervisor informed of needs and problems in assigned areas, maintain cleanliness of immediate work area and report maintenance needs.
- . Project a positive image and respond to inquiries from airlines, staff and public in a courteous manner.
- Attend meetings and inservices as required.
- . Utilize appropriate communications channels and maintain records, reports and files as required.
- Must be attired in proper uniform or business attire as directed by company officials and identification badges must always be visible.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and participate in achievement of company objectives.
- Utilize company and client equipment, supplies and resources in a conscientious, cost effective manner.
- Perform other duties as requestedComply with all safety requirements to include only using equipment that you have been trained on, immediately reporting unsafe conditions and workplace injuries, wearing proper PPE, and attending required safety training.
- Comply with all safety requirements to include only using equipment that you have been trained on, immediately reporting unsafe conditions and workplace injuries, wearing proper PPE, and attending required safety training.