• Reconcile balance sheet accounts and ad hoc reconciliations.
• Process journal entries and accruals.
• Process month-end and year-end closing.
• Financial Statements preparation.
• Assist with annual budgets.
• AP processing and knowledge of cash requirements.
• AR/cash receipts processing and reconciliation of rent rolls.
• Prepare schedules on monthly, quarterly, annual basis and organize audit work papers.
• Understand Grants and Contracts for the projects.
• Actively contribute information to streamline procedures.
• Manage flow of paperwork in department
• Other duties as assigned.
The Low Income Housing Institute (LIHI) has a 30-year history and track record of owning and managing low-income housing; developing innovative solutions to homelessness; advocating for housing justice; providing supportive services; and operating hygiene services for homeless people at our Urban Rest Stops. LIHI staff have developed over 4,500 affordable housing units and manages over 2,500 units including rental housing, permanent supportive housing and transitional housing. The populations served include: families, singles, seniors, veterans, young adults, immigrants, low wage workers, and people living with physical and mental disabilities. LIHI is one of the largest nonprofit housing organizations in the state. Our properties are located in Seattle, King County, and five adjacent counties. LIHI is a national leader in sponsoring tiny house villages as a crisis solution to homelessness. Annually, the tiny house villages and shelters serve 1,000 homeless people and our hygiene programs serve over 8,000 homeless people. LIHI is a BIPOC organization committed to anti-displacement, equitable development, and social racial justice. LIHI staff is collaborative, dynamic, and dedicated to taking bold steps in ending homelessness and creating supportive communities for people to thrive.
OPEIU Local 8 is a progressive, democratically run union working for social and economic justice since 1945. Local 8 represents more than 6,000 members all over Washington state working in many settings including offices, health and home care, housing, social services, the insurance industry, legal services and the public sector.
Please login to continue. Don't have a Union Jobs account? Create one using the Register tab.
Register for a Union Jobs account to get access to full job postings in our site.
Receive email alerts when new jobs you’re interested in are posted. Enter some search keywords and don’t forget to confirm you are subscribing to job postings.
What is a keyword? A keyword is a term you use when making a search online. At Union Jobs that may be a job title, industry, workplace, etc. You will only receive email alerts when jobs matching at least one of your keywords are posted. When using multiple keywords be sure to use a comma to separate each term.