GROW With US!
Hudson is North America’s leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn’t serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We’re dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members’ career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
- A rate of pay of $18.50 per hour
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- $300 sign-on bonus for joining out team
This Specialty Sales Associate Position Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
- Working at our Filson Store, selling high-end, high-quality outdoor apparel
- Contributing in achieving store goals in sales, productivity and service by utilizing Filson selling skills, service training and standards
- Representing Filson to the customer and acting as a Brand Ambassador for the brand to ensure needs are consistently exceeded
- Working at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
The team is counting on you as a Specialty Sales Associate to:
- Provide open and flexible availability to work any shift between the hours of 5:00 am and 11:00 pm on weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Work a full-time schedule
- Know individual and store sales targets for every working shift.
- Engage customers on the selling floor with a focus on customer service.
- Maintain high energy and professional manner at all times.
- Solves customer problems and exceeds expectations in store.
- Services multiple customers using outstanding Customer Service standards.
- Responsible for name capture and customer relationship and after sales service.
- Manages a high service level with customers at all times.
- Manages transactions at the cash register with accuracy and efficiency.
- Communicate product knowledge to customers.
- Participates and contributes in daily briefings, staff meetings.
- Follows all communication and managers direction.
- Maintains the store environment, store organization and visual display and store sets.
- Keep inventory organization and integrity in transactions while displaying all current merchandise at all times.
- Process product shipments and transfers.
- Participate in and complete any Brand/product knowledge training.
- Complete the Dufry +1 and Out in Front associate training certification program.
- Assist in on boarding and training of new associates.
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store or approach the cash wrap
- Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and special store loss prevention procedures
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management
- Effectively operate a cash register
- Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility
- Communicate pricing, out of date and inventory issues with management
- Assist other store employees in maintaining security in stores
- Stock merchandise
- Inform management of any out of stock situations
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays
- Assist with book inventory process (i.e., ordering, receiving, returns)
- Perform related work as assigned
- Know and follow all Company Policies, Receiving Procedures and Receiving Room Standards.
- Understand all store Loss Prevention Procedures designed to minimize internal and external shrink.
- Work with other warehouse employees to receive all shipments in a timely manner.
- Sort and price all merchandise accurately and efficiently.
- Write and acknowledge orders.
- Deliver merchandise to stores.
- Prepare merchandise for return to vendor accurately and on time.
- Immediately inform management of any out of stock situations.
- Helps train new warehouse associates.
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management.
- Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store.
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility to assist customers.
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store including sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays.
- Report shoplifting incidents or internal theft situations to store management.
- Perform light maintenance in stores and warehouses.
- Drive company vehicle as required.
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Comply with company dress code
- Show passion and pride for the Brand in every area of responsibility
- Ability to lift at least 40lbs
- Execute 6 Customer Service Standards at all times:
- Greet the customer. Make a great first impression
- Offer assistance to each and every customer and ask questions
- Recommend and Demonstrate product. Product Knowledge
- Gain Commitment
- Add-on Selling
- Transact & Farewell. Leave a lasting impression
- Minimum 1-year retail experience in high-end fashion retail
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior stockroom or warehouse experience preferred
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
“Depending on the location of the position, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States or Canada for any employer.”
“Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.”
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.