The DoubleTree Seattle Airport is in immediate need of a Shuttle Driver/Bellperson to their team! Just off of Rout 99, the DoubleTree Seattle Airport is directly next to the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. The Link Light Rail station is two blocks from the door, which makes a convenient commute to and from the Downtown Seattle Area.
This position requires the team member to have a Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with a passenger endorsement certificate to operate the hotels shuttle van. If the candidate does not have the CDL with passenger endorsement when entering the position, the hotel will assist the candidate in obtaining the necessary license. At that time, the candidate is required to pass the test and obtain the license in a time period that is set forth by the property and pay for all expenses up front. Once the license is obtained, the hotel will reimburse the team member for those expenses. *Certain restrictions do apply* Please contact hiring manager or recruiter for details.
A Shuttle Driver / Bellperson is responsible for transporting customers to/from the DoubleTree Seattle Airport utilizing company provided vehicles as well as assisting customers with the transferring and storing of luggage and responding to guests requests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
A Shuttle Driver / Bellperson is responsible for transporting customers to/from the DoubleTree Seattle Airport utilizing company provided vehicles as well as assisting customers with the transferring and storing of luggage and responding to the guests requests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest services and financial profitability.
- Drive property-designated vehicles to transport guests to and from local airport
- Greet and escort arriving and departing guests to and from their accommodations
- Retrieve and transport guest luggage
- Inspect guest rooms and acquaint guests with these rooms and features
- Respond to guest inquires and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Organize and store luggage, as needed, according to guidelines
- Ensure that management/leadership team is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and/or other departments
- Ensure messages and faxes are regularly delivered throughout the day
- Assist with room moves, special luggage deliveries and/or pulls, and attend the main lobby and front door, as needed
- Assist in the maintenance, appearance and functionality of equipment
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The hourly rate is $19.71 + tips and is based on applicable and specialized experience and location.
The Benefits – Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits. Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance Coverage – for you and your family
- Vision, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- Mental Health Resources
- Sick Pay – 1 hour earned for every 40 hours worked
- Vacation – 40 hours awarded after first year of employment
- Go Hilton travel discount program: 100 nights of discounted travel per calendar year
- 401(k) plan
- Pension plan – Hilton contributes $1.29 per hour you work
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Complimentary Duty Meals served in our Team Member Restaurant
- Employee Assistant Program
- Debt-free education: Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs