At Doubletree Seattle Airport guests can enjoy dinner in a casual, relaxed setting. At Seaports Grill they can watch their favorite sporting event on one of our big-screen TVs or enjoy a quiet meal in the restaurant. The team at Seaports Grill is looking to hire a new Server.
Ideal candidates have previous serving experience and have an open schedule with weekend and holiday availability. Shifts start times will vary from about 2pm-4pm. Are you looking for your next serving position? Look no further, apply today and come earn some of the best benefits in hospitality!
A Food Server is responsible for serving food and/or beverages to guests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Food Server, you would be responsible for serving food and/or beverages to guests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and restaurant promotions and specials
- Take guest food and/or beverage orders and input orders in appropriate point-of-sale system
- Retrieve and deliver food and beverage orders in a timely manner
- Ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service
- Serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations
- Ensure serving station is well-stocked at all times
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The Benefits – Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits. Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance Coverage – for you and your family
- Vision, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- Mental Health Resources
- Sick Pay – 1 hour earned for every 40 hours worked
- Vacation – 40 hours awarded after first year of employment
- Go Hilton travel discount program: 100 nights of discounted travel per calendar year
- 401(k) plan
- Pension plan – Hilton contributes $1.29 per hour you work
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Complimentary Duty Meals served in our Team Member Restaurant
- Employee Assistant Program
- Debt-free education: Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs