$10,000.00 Sign On Bonus
Currently Recruiting for Full Time, Evening, Night Shift, Weekend Double with Baylor Pay & Per Diem
- An active, unencumbered RN license in the state you wish to practice
- An Associate Degree in Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Ability to communicate effectively, in English, with residents, visitors, and staff
- A company with a history and legacy of serving others, including an origin story dating back to 1946 when Sarah Delamarter began using her nursing skills to care for seniors in her home. Her commitment and care were passed down throughout her family, and her legacy lives on through Prestige in our core values of respect, integrity, commitment, and trust.
- A strong promote-from-within culture. We take great pride in helping our team members grow and achieve their professional goals. As a Prestige RN, your potential for career growth could include Resident Care Manager, Health Services Director, and Director of Nursing
- Competitive benefits packages (more information below)