Team members within our Prepared Foods Department enjoy engaging with customers through prompt fulfillment of customer orders, sharing knowledge about our delicious ready-to-eat food offerings, and ensuring our wonderful self-serve areas are clean and well-stocked. Our fast-paced environment requires team members to successfully prioritize between routine tasks (such as food display upkeep and organization) and immediate customer needs. We seek outgoing, friendly individuals to help us deliver tasty, fresh, nourishing meals to our guests!
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU’D DO
• Demonstrate genuine enthusiasm and sincerity; customize approach to meet guest needs and build rapport through individualized service.
• Effectively assess, anticipate and follow-through on guest needs and questions related to products.
• Actively work to remain knowledgeable and current in areas of responsibility, including product knowledge.
• Move with ease from greeting to providing product information, up-selling, closing the sale, thanking guests, and inviting them back.
• Maintain product inventory at a level that promotes effective sales merchandising and maximizes sales potential; assist Leadership Team with product and supply ordering.
• Actively work to ensure that highest quality products are stocked; appropriately remove and replace outdated product from sales areas on a daily basis.
• Assist with the development and maintenance of product displays that create an exciting marketplace.
• Actively participate in product promotions/focuses and community events.
• Maintain back room, walk-in coolers, and freezer in a safe, clean, and organized manner.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
For this role, we seek candidates with a high level of self-motivation and initiative who are able to problem solve and have proven success working in a diverse team environment. Successful candidates will have demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and produce quality output while working within deadlines; they will possess excellent time management and organizational skills.
Our team members deliver exceptional customer service and possess strong interpersonal and oral communication skills. Hired team members will demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of food, including ingredients, applications, pronunciations and culinary skills.
We strive to find candidates with knowledge of food safety, HACCP/Department of Health guidelines, inventory and portion control, and experience in merchandising product. Ideally, our new Prepared Foods Team Members will have one year of customer service experience and one year of food service experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive pay
• 20% team member discount
• Medical, dental, vision insurance (very low cost to team members)
• Health savings accounts (subject to qualified medical plans)
• Flexible spending arrangements (subject to qualified medical plans)
• Company-funded disability and life insurance
• Employee Assistance Program available to all team members
• Retirement plans available to all team members
• Generous paid time off benefits
• Sick/safe leave provided consistent with local and state requirements
• Reduced cost ORCA Card program for King County team members
• Education support
• Career development opportunities
• Wage/salary range: $19.25 – $23.65
The specific programs and options available to any given team member are dependent upon eligibility factors such as position, date of hire, work location, and terms of applicable collective bargaining agreements.