We are building a championship organization that serves our fans, community and business partners through world class sports and entertainment. We believe that Winning Matters, our Fans come first, with risk comes reward, great teams can achieve unimaginable results, honoring the Pacific Northwest is our duty and driving the business is our responsibility.
The Operations team is seeking a full-time painter. As a representative for our company, you will be precise and detail oriented in your work with a professional and customer-oriented attitude. Responsible for mixing, matching, and applying paint to various surfaces, completing touchups, and helping to coordinate large painting projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain the facilities interior and exterior; applying paint on surface and trims
- Matching the paint and texture before painting
- Retouching door and window frames
- Able to patch up and sand walls
- Being able to use powered equipment, such as paint sprayers and power washers
- clean all equipment to include brushes, rollers, spray rigs, cup guns, texturing hoppers after use
- Retouching paint on Ceiling grid and tile
- Tape and mudding drywall
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years maintenance/painting experience
- Knowledge of painting materials and techniques
- Attention to detail
- Ability to pass background checks, required
- Must comply with the Washington State COVID 19 vaccination requirement
- Good attendance
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a stadium, arena, convention center, theme park, or hospitality industry.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule inclusive of weekends, nights, and holidays.
- Frequent bending, squatting, lifting 40-45 pounds, exposure to multiple external elements, extensive walking and standing for long periods of time or ability to navigate the arena with an accessible device/ equipment to provide a full tour given the conditions listed above.