1. Assist with food preparation, set up for serving, serve, clean up, and wash trays and pans.
2. Maintain healthy, sanitary working conditions.
3. Ensure that all monies are handled in a business-like manner and sent to the bank of the Nutrition
4. Maintain accurate records pertaining to the lunch program.
5. Inventory food and equipment.
6. Must become familiar with and be able to perform each position in the kitchen.
7. Prepare food when cook is absent.
8. Cashier (computerized system).
9. Maintain regular attendance; adhere to board policy and the mutually bargained leave and
attendance terms as stated in the collective bargaining agreement.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.