A Night Cleaner cleans and maintains all hotel public areas (i.e. lobby, restrooms, hallways, stairwells, elevators, etc.) to meet established cleanliness and quality standards. Cleans bathrooms (sinks, urinals, etc.), dusts furniture and pictures, vacuums, sweeps and mops floors, empties carts of soiled linen and disposes trash, removes spots, insects and debris, polishes fixtures, and cleans ashtrays. Delivers items to room/suite attendants upon request and assists in cleaning guest rooms/suites as needed.
What will I be doing?
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus