- Check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes.
- Review care plans daily to determine if changes in the resident’s daily care routine have been made on the care plan.
- Inform the Nurse Supervisor of any changes in the resident’s condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the resident’s care plan.
- Assist resident’s with daily needs, including preparation for activity and social programs, and transporting residents to/from appointments.
- Ensure that resident’s rooms are ready for receiving and make residents comfortable.
- Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
- Must possess a minimum of a 10th grade education.
- Must have completed Nursing Assistant class and be in the process of obtaining Certification.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.