GROW With US!
Hudson is North America’s leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn’t serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We’re dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members’ career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
- A one-time $300 hiring bonus
- A rate of pay of $20.00 per hour
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
- Working at the Seattle Tacoma International Airport: Terminal MAC Store
This MAC Beauty Keyholder Job Is For You, If You Enjoy:
- Inspiring customers to express their individual beauty by providing them with a complete shopping experience, including enthusiastic, helpful assistance and product knowledge of M·A·C cosmetics.
MAC Beauty Keyholder Key Accountabilities:
- Provide timely, welcoming, personal, professional, and consistent service to all customers at all times
- Assist customers with product/services selection and information
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, the well-executed and expedient application of makeup to achieve the look the customer desires
- Perform opening and closing procedures, (i.e. opening cash counts, closing deposits, shift management, etc.) in accordance with company policies
- Meet your individual responsibility for your appropriate contribution to the team’s goals in term of service, sales, and company objectives
- Serve as a resource for general product knowledge to all customers and staff members
- Actively participate in M·A·C training sessions and partnered store mandatory training sessions
- Assist in the planning, preparation, and execution of cost effective special events to generate income
- Utilize and maintain customer database for phone calls, product launches, events, and appointments
- Enforce and maintain the highest visual standards, including displays, signage, lighting, and props
- Assist with inventory and the flow of merchandise from stock areas to the selling floor in a timely and organized manner
- Adhere to and model M·A·C’s policies regarding customer service expectations, dress code, and professional standards
MAC Beauty Keyholder Required Qualifications:
- 1-2 Years Key holder responsibility in a service-oriented environment or 1-year previous experience as a M·A·C Artist
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- Ability to work 35-40 hours a week including days, nights, weekends, and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
- Employee Hudson 20% Off Discount
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
- Referral Incentive Program
For immediate consideration, please submit a resume.
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.