Starting Pay: [[22.50]] per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1073649.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We’re hiring! Great team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app.
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Summary: Responsible for the final preparation of all food items served in food-service area in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations, with our established policies and procedures. May be directed by the kitchen supervisor, relief manager or team leader to ensure that quality service is provided at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
- Participates in the preparation and service of food and beverage items in adherence to company food standards for presentation, sanitation and safety (meeting HACCP and OSHA guidelines) and portion control.
- Cleans work area and equipment used in food preparation and service.
- Follows all safety and sanitation procedures. Delivers food items to and from main kitchen.
- Promotes clean, safe and neat environment for residents, self and staff.
- Cooperates with staff of other departments in performing job duties.
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow employees and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.