A Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for leading, training and supervising Room Attendants and Housepersons in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you would be responsible for leading, training and supervising Room Attendants and Housepersons in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead, train and supervise Room Attendants and Housepersons on a floor or designated area to ensure all rooms and public areas meet established cleanliness and quality standards
- Assess inventory of, assign for cleaning and inspect rooms
- Verify and report status and/or discrepancies of rooms
- Monitor payroll reports, work schedules, lost and found program, stock rooms and carts and designated inventories
- Communicate and coordinate with Engineering/ Property Operations to ensure efficient maintenance and repair of items related to guest rooms and public areas
- Perform Room Attendant and/or Houseperson duties, as needed
- Assist in performance evaluations of Room Attendants and Housepersons, as needed
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus