Seeking an On-Call Housekeeper
In short, you would be cleaning resident rooms, as well as the general community/care center to ensure safety and cleanliness. Want your housekeeping skills, background, and hard work to matter? This is it!
In this job, every day you will:
1. Cleans, straightens and picks up trash in commons areas, offices and public rest rooms, to include sinks, toilets, plumbing fixtures, mirrors, furniture and replenishes soap and paper products.
2. Clean, straightens and picks up trash in resident rooms to including sinks, toilets, plumbing fixtures, mirrors and surfaces, replenishing soap and paper products.
3. Vacuums carpets, sweeps and mops floors on a routine basis.
4. Ensures that apartments are maintained in a safe, comfortable, and attractive manner, keeping residents’ personal items safe.
5. Cleans spills, soiled areas, and other conditions as observed or directed.
6. Uses cleaners and other hazardous materials according to product instructions and department procedure.
7 Cleans exterior windows, patios, or other outside areas as assigned
Education & Experience you need to qualify:
- Prior experience in a housekeeping or facilities role a plus, specifically in a multi-unit environment.
- Experience working with the senior population helpful, specifically in a healthcare environment.
- Must be able to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Housekeeper role and what can we offer you?
- The ability to work in a welcoming. home-like setting with like-minded healthcare providers.
- The ability to serve on the leadership team at the community/care center.
- Your work hard work and expertise matters here – you are ensuring the community is safe and clean for all residents and their family members, where we provide comfort, security, and a thriving lifestyle. You would be a part of that!