Delaware North Sportservice is hiring friendly Guest Service Associates to join our team at Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle, Washington. As a Guest Service Associate, you will play an important role in the experience for our guests at Climate Pledge Arena.
Pay rate for the Guest Service Associate position is $18.75 / hour plus tips.
At Delaware North, we care about our associates’ professional and personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests. All associates are eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee assistance program, training and development, employee discounts, and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition reimbursement are available for eligible associates.
- Greet guests, communicate offerings and answers any guest questions in a friendly manner.
- Serve food and beverage items in correct proportions, following proper sanitation guidelines.
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification adheres to all alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Record all waste.
- Participate in the set-up of the kiosk, arranges inventory, notifies Stand Lead of any inventory deficiency or shortages.
- Perform clean-up duties to maintain the quality appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment.
- Record all transactions via the point of sale system and informs guests of the amounts owed.
- Collect the proper payment for food and beverage items; processes credit cards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Previous experience in guest service and/or food and beverage preferred but not required.
- Ability to constantly stand, walk, bend, reach, and perform repetitive motions.
- Ability to remain stationary for the entire length of shift.
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50 pounds.
- May be required to work in confined and/or narrow spaces.
- Ability to withstand variable temperatures, including extreme hold and cold, depending on the season.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.