The Hitlon Seattle Airport and Conference Center is looking for a Front Office Supervisor to join the Front Office Team.
The hotel is located across the street from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Walking distance to the airport terminal via the sky bridge opposite the hotel or take the Link Light Rail to downtown attractions like Pike Place Market, The Space Needle, and Lumen Field. The 396 rooms property has a business center, outdoor pool, and two private courtyards.
- Classification: Full-Time
- Shifts: Full availability is required, must be able to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
The ideal candidate will have minimum one year experience as a GSA and or 6 months of supervisory experience.
What will I be doing?
As a Front Office Supervisor, you would be responsible for assigning work and ensuring the completion of daily tasks in Front Office operations in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assign work and supervise team member performance in all Front Office procedures including, but not limited to, guest check-in and check-out, lobby traffic and flow, luggage assistance, telephone operator services and determining room rates and availability
- Respond to guest inquiries and resolve issues and complaints in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Support and assist team members in handling guest inquiries and requests and in resolving guest complaints
- Schedule, assign daily work, lead pre-shift meetings, inform and train team members
- Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance
- Monitor lobby traffic and adjust staffing accordingly
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The hourly rate is $22.35.
The Benefits – Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits. Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance Coverage – for you and your family
- Vision, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- Mental Health Resources
- Sick Pay – Paid Time Off, 1 hour accrued after 40 hours worked
- Vacation – Paid Time Off, 40 hours awarded after first year of employment
- Go Hilton travel discount program: 100 nights of discounted travel per calendar year
- 401(k) plan
- Pension plan – Hilton to put $1.29 per hour you work
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Complimentary Duty Meals served in our Team Member Restaurant
- Employee Assistant Program
- Debt-free education: Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
- Career growth and development
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Front Office Upselling Incentive Program – Commission based program paid out monthly and is based on upsell generated revenue. Revenue is calculated as time of guest check-out. Upsell revenue includes; room type upgrades, early check-in fee, late check out fees and late cancellation fees. Commission is calculated as follows:
$1-$499 earns 5% commission
$500-$999 earns 10% commission
$1,000 or more earns 15% commission