A Food and Beverage Attendant is responsible for preparing and replenishing food and beverage service in the Executive Lounge in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and to maximize profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Attendant, you would be responsible for preparing and replenishing food and beverage service in the Executive Lounge to deliver an excellent guest experience and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Complete opening and closing side work to include, but not limited to, stocking chinaware, silverware and tableware, tending to the coffee machine and/or grinder, retrieving food and beverages from the kitchen and delivering them to the Executive Lounge
- Retrieve and store chinaware, silverware and tableware
- Restock, clean and prepare the kitchen
- Organize and display breakfast and move chairs and tables as needed
- Display the bar according to established standards including, but not limited to, retrieving ice, cutting condiments, setting bottles, etc.
- Monitor inventory and ensure quality condition of all chinaware, tableware and silverware
- Respond to guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
PM shift starts 2pm or 3pm to 10pm
1 year experience as busperson or attendant preferred
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus