Our Floral Clerks enjoy designing and creating skilled floral arrangements for our Floral Department as well as corsages and other arrangements for weddings and special occasions. We seek outgoing, friendly individuals to help us create and showcase our exceptional floral to our guests!
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU’D DO
• Maintain high-quality standards in product presentation.
• Execute Floral Department merchandising and displays.
• Readily participate in product promotions and focuses.
• Provide outstanding customer service and readily communicate product information to increase sales and best serve guests.
• Participate in quarterly physical inventories and practices inventory control.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
For this role, we seek candidates with a high level of self-motivation and initiative who are able to problem solve and have proven success working in a diverse team environment. Successful candidates will have demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and produce quality output while working within deadlines; they will possess excellent time management and organizational skills.
Our team members deliver exceptional customer service and possess strong interpersonal and oral communication skills. Hired team members will demonstrate an interest in learning and possess a strong interest in flowers, plants and related products.
We strive to find candidates with knowledge of food safety and HACCP/Department of Health guidelines. Ideally, our new Floral Clerks will have one year of floral experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive pay
• 20% team member discount
• Medical, dental, vision insurance (very low cost to team members)
• Health savings accounts (subject to qualified medical plans)
• Flexible spending arrangements (subject to qualified medical plans)
• Company-funded disability and life insurance
• Employee Assistance Program available to all team members
• Retirement plans available to all team members
• Generous paid time off benefits
• Sick/safe leave provided consistent with local and state requirements
• Reduced cost ORCA Card program for King County team members
• Education support
• Career development opportunities
The specific programs and options available to any given team member are dependent upon eligibility factors such as position, date of hire, work location, and terms of applicable collective bargaining agreements.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
Employment may be dependent upon successful background check and reference checks. All store employees must have a valid Washington State Food Workers Card to begin work.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): It is the policy of Metropolitan Market, LLC that all employees and applicants be afforded equal opportunities in employment without regard to race, color, sex (including gender identity and gender stereotypes), national origin, religion, disability, or retaliation for engaging in an EEO protected activity. The Company prohibits discrimination or harassment based on any of these categories, as well as on age, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a parent, military service, or any other bases protected under applicable local, state, or federal law.