|Harborview Medical Center has an outstanding opportunity for a Per Diem Electrocardiograph Technician 1 to join our Cardiology team! The Electrocardiograph Technician 1 will perform all technical aspects of non-invasive ECG diagnostic procedures.
• Operate various complex cardiac diagnostic equipment such as a Holter monitor scanner, ambulatory recorders, and ECG machines. Monitor and troubleshoot equipment.
• Review patient’s clinical record to obtain and record identifying information required for performing, conducting and reporting all ECG lab diagnostic procedures.
• Perform various routine and research ECG’s. Apply monitoring equipment to patients.
• Perform and/or assist in cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
• Assist with computerized patient scheduling. Process patient billing information.
• Train medical assistants and other medical staff in the operation of electrocardiograph equipment.
• Perform related duties as required.
• High School graduation or equivalent
• Completion of ECG training program or equivalent education/experience
• Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Must pass the ECG reading test within 90 days of probatory period
• Technical or Associate’s Degree in Healthcare related field
• 6 months of Electrocardiograph Technician experience
• CCT, CRAT, or equivalent
Challenge. Collaboration. Compassion. Become part of our team, and join our mission to make life healthier for everyone in our community.