Home Care Services has been providing quality and professional services for more than 30 years. Through our services, we help people remain living in their homes for as long as possible. By joining our team, you will help execute our mission every day – to preserve and enhance the quality of life at home, with dignity and care.
We are looking for a committed worker to join our Senior Life Resources/Home Care Services Walla Walla team and help provide office and on-site supervision of home care service delivery to clients. This position is responsible for sustaining successful client, provider, and case manager relationships. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Promote, establish, and sustain successful working relationships with clients & their families, care providers, case managers, contractors, and communities.
- Provide direct supervision of Home Care Providers. Duties include but are not limited to recruitment and retention, new employee orientations, training assessment, and facilitation, conflict resolution and corrective action, appropriate documentation, and follow up
- Maintain successful service delivery to include: assessment of appropriate care provider to client assignments, service scheduling, and monitoring, service issue resolution documentation and follow-up, service verification, workplace safety, teaming decisions, and assessment of training needs
- Assist with the on-call responsibility for the Service Office
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
As a team member at Senior Life Resources/Home Care Services, you’ll enjoy:
- Eligibility for health, dental, and vision coverage through an employer-sponsored plan.
- HRA Eligibility with Generous Company Reimbursement
- Twelve days of annual paid leave (vacation) per year. Vacation accrual begins on the date of hire.
- 1 sick hour earned for every 22 paid hours worked, accrued per year. Note: the carry-over cap for this position is 720 hours. Sick leave accrual begins on the date of hire.
- Ten company-paid holidays per year
- 401 (k) retirement savings plan. In 2023, SLR offers up to a 3% match to the employee’s contribution. For example, a 2% contribution gets a 2% match from SLR, etc. Contribution and matching to 401 (k) will occur after 1 year of service and 1000 hours of service.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Chaplain Service provides emotional, cognitive, behavioral, and spiritual support.
- Public Loan Forgiveness eligible employer (If you are employed by Senior Life Resources, and meet the qualifying criteria, you may be eligible to receive student loan forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.)
- Same Day Pay Available with Tap Check Services
- 8 Paid “Floating Time Off” Hours