The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport, located next to SeaTac International Airport, is just a mile west of the I-5 corridor, 15 minutes from Downtown Seattle and an easy drive to Federal Way or Tukwila.
Doubletree Seattle Airport is looking to add an experienced Cook II to their culinary team!
Do you have an open and flexible schedule? Do you have a passion for cooking? Apply and come join this awesome team today!
A Cook II is responsible for preparing cold food items in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Cook II, you would be responsible for preparing cold food items in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare cold food items including, but not limited to, salads, fruits, dressings, fish items and appetizers, according to designated recipes and quality standards
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and food products
- Stock and maintain designated food stations(s)
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S. We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits. Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
Medical Insurance Coverage – for you and your family
Mental Health Resources
Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
Go Hilton travel discount program
Supportive parental leave Matching 401(k)
Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) – purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
Debt-free education: Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
Career growth and development
Team Member Resource Groups
Recognition and rewards programs
*Available benefits may vary depending upon property-specific terms and conditions of employment and the terms of the collective bargaining agreement if applicable.
Hourly Rate- The Hourly rate for this role is $23.90 an hour.