Avamere Heritage Tacoma Rehab, 7411 Pacific Ave, Tacoma WA 98408
- Check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes.
- Review patient care plans daily to determine if changes in the resident’s daily care routine have been made on the care plan.
- Inform the nurse supervisor of any changes in the resident’s condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the resident’s care plan.
- Assist residents with daily needs, including preparation for activity and social programs, and transporting residents to/from appointments.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and foster a calm and cheerful environment.
- Ensure residents’ rooms are ready for receiving and help residents feel comfortable.
- Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Effectively communicate necessary resident information to charge nurses, director of nursing, and/or administrator.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Have a 10th grade education or above
- Be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in this state
- Have a passion for caregiving and enhancing the quality of life for our residents