Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Sign On Bonus
- Answers signal lights
- Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, toiletry, and oral hygiene activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
- Transports residents, using wheelchair or wheeled cart, or assists residents to walk.
- Turns and re-positions residents, alone or with assistance
- Takes and records vital signs, food and fluid intake and output, and weight, as directed.
- Completes documentation
- Required: Current certification as a nursing assistant in the state of WA
- Required: High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Private Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Daily Pay – Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow!
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Training & Development Opportunities