Hiring Full Time Evening Shift
Take the next adventure in your nursing career and make a difference in the lives of others when you join our team as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)!
As a CNA at Prestige, you will be responsible for providing direct nursing care and assistance to our residents while maintaining a supportive and nurturing environment. The CNA follows daily activities under the direction of a Licensed Nurse and works together with fellow team members to provide residents with a high-quality care experience.
Needed Education & Experience to be a CNA at Prestige:
- An active CNA certificate in the state you wish to practice
- A high school diploma or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in English, with residents, visitors, and staff.
Why Join the Prestige Family, and What’s In It for You?
- A company with a history and legacy of serving others, including an origin story dating back to 1946 when Sarah Delamarter began using her nursing skills to care for seniors in her home. Her commitment and care were passed down throughout her family, and her legacy lives on through Prestige in our core values of respect, integrity, commitment, and trust
- A strong promote-from-within culture. We take great pride in helping our team members grow and achieve their professional goals. As a Prestige CNA, your potential for career growth could include Lead CNA, and LPN and RN with additional education and training.
- Competitive benefits packages (more information below)
- In-house training programs and on-going support. We strongly believe in mentorship and ensuring you feel you have the education and tools needed to succeed in your role
Prestige is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.