Consumer Direct Washington is currently hiring Caregivers!
Consumer Direct Care Network is all about caring for people. Care is at our core, and we strive to show it every single day. We specialize in home and community-based services to help people and families of all ages including children, older adults, and people with disabilities remain safe and independent in their own homes. Consumer Direct Care Network Washington (CDWA) is part of the Consumer Direct Care Network. CDWA is the Consumer Directed Employer (CDE) in the State of Washington.
Why should you join our team?
As a Consumer Direct Washington Caregiver, you will have union benefits that may include:
- Retirement Benefit
- Starting wage $19.51* *This includes a $1.75/hour hazard pay premium
As a Caregiver, you will assist Clients with tasks which may include:
- Help with activities of daily living, such as walking, bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, and toileting
- Transport Clients to and from appointments, errands, and activities
- Assist with light housekeeping
- Remind Clients to take their medication
- Monitor and report changes in health, behavior, and needs
- Address Client needs with respect and attention to safety
- Other authorized duties as assigned
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Pass background check and exclusion checks
- Do not currently, nor will in the future, require sponsorship
- Lawfully authorized to work in the U.S
- Complete training requirements
- Have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance if authorized to provide transportation for a Client
- Ability to handle the physical aspects of the work including assistance with weight-bearing activities