Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America’s leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn’t serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We’re dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members’ career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
- A competitive rate of pay of $18.50 per hour
- Advancement opportunities
- Hiring Bonuses $ 300 (Hiring bonus are taxable income and will be paid out in two increments: the first payment is provided after successful completion of 30 days and the second, final payment is provided upon completion of 90 days. Employees must be active at the time of each payment.)
- DailyPay gives you everyday access to your money as you earn it.
The BRAND AMBASSADOR position is for you, if you would enjoy:
- Approaching, greeting, and engaging with customers so they feel welcome and appreciated.
- Introducing our new loyalty marketing program, explaining the benefits, and encouraging them to join.
- Being flexible and open to trying different approaches to see which is most effective at recruiting new members.
- Reporting back on what is most/least effective to inform future recruitment efforts.
- Having a weekly recruitment goal with an incentive for reaching and exceeding our recruitment targets.
Key Accountabilities – your team is counting on you as BRAND AMBASSADOR to:
- The brand ambassador will be responsible for generating a minimum of 800 new members per week. A bonus will be provided for exceeding this target.
- The role includes floating between our Duty Free and Duty Paid stores, approaching customers in a friendly way, informing them about the benefits of Red By Dufry, and signing them up on the spot using an iPad.
BRAND AMBASSADOR Required Qualifications:
- Customer service mindset
- Warm and welcoming demeanor
- Ability to proactively engage with customers
- Strong selling and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact patiently, cheerfully, and productively with all types of customers and the general public
- Strong work ethic and determination to meet/exceed our recruitment goals.
- Technical savvy – ability to use an iPad to enroll new members
- Accountable self-starter with excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong communication skills including interacting with customers, store associates, and management.
- 1-2 years in a customer facing role in retail or travel or travel environment
- English speaker
- Ability to work on evenings and weekends
- Comfortable with frequent or prolonged standing
BRAND AMBASSADOR Preferred Qualifications:
- College degree preferred
Some of our Company-Offered Benefits & Perks Include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
- 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
For additional information on our benefits, please visit: https://www.hudsongroup.com/careers/our-perks.
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.