Delaware North Sportservice is hiring a Beverage Runner to join our team at Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle, Washington. Beverage Runners are responsible for the maintenance and cleaning of the draft equipment in concessions, clubs, and bars.
At Delaware North, we care about our associates’ professional and personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests. All associates are eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee assistance program, training and development, employee discounts, and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition reimbursement are available for eligible associates.
- Delivers beverages and other products throughout the facility, in an efficient and timely manner.
- Stocks product in beverage storage; ensures that inventory levels of supplies are maintained.
- Loads and changes draft kegs throughout the arena.
- Cleans and maintains the draft lines at various locations in the arena.
- Reports all needed repairs to the supervisor.
- Keeps work area and equipment neat and clean.
- Empties trash containers and delivers trash to appropriate dumpsters if needed.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Previous experience handling/maintaining draft beer systems preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to read and interpret delivery forms and purchase orders.
- Basic math skills for counting inventory.
- Ability to follow job procedures and supervisor instructions.
- Ability to lift, move or maneuver up to 165 lbs.
- Ability to pull heavy carts of stock throughout the facility.
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, lifting and reaching, during the entire length of shift.
- Exposed to outdoors and variable temperatures, including extreme hot and cold, such as walk-in coolers and seasonal weather.
- Exposed to fumes from delivery trucks and other equipment.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.