- $19.54 / hour plus tips
- Paid time off
- Extra pay for holidays worked
Our restaurant portfolio at the Seatte-Tacoma International Airport is comprised of many well known brands such as: Beechers, Peets Coffee, Ballard Brew Hall, Mi Casa Cantina, and many more.
Here are a few things you can expect if you join our team as a Bartender:
- Greet guests in a timely, courteous, and friendly manner
- Use recipes and practice portion control to mix, garnish, and present drinks
- Input orders into register at the point of sale and create a check for each guest
- Receive cash from guests, make any change needed, verify validity of charges, record charges, and ensure vouchers are properly executed
- Maintain proper and adequate set-up of the bar at all times
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices, and other perishables daily to ensure product quality
- Must adhere to all State, Federal, and Corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests at all times
- Highly competitive wages
- Full-time jobs
- Paid training
- Employee meal program—50% discount on purchased food from our shops
- Retirement plan with safe harbor company match
- Medical benefits $50 per month.
- Basic Life & ADD is company paid 100%
- Voluntary plans available (pet insurance, accident, illness, hospital indemnity, dental, vision)
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation.