The Bartender is responsible for providing outstanding guest service from the moment guests arrive until they leave the establishment. The Bartender prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests’ requests. This may include preparing mixed drinks, as well as pouring wine and beer.
Displays phenomenal hospitality, friendliness, and comprehensive beverage knowledge. Responsible for money handling, beverage pouring, and established alcohol service policies. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Greets guests and takes orders, processes cash and credit card transactions
• Mixes and serves both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• Adheres to all established alcohol service policies and safe drinking guidelines including checking patrons’ identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for alcohol consumption
• Adheres to cash handling policies
• Sets up and breaks down workstations, including cleaning and sanitizing
• Takes inventory counts and ensures product is stocked to appropriate levels
• Provides excellent guest service, anticipating guests needs and ensuring guest satisfaction
• Maintains a positive demeanor towards guests, clients, co-workers, etc.
• Ensures security of company assets
• Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Previous experience as a bartender preferred
• Knowledge of bartending principals and recipes and current trends
• Able to obtain all Aramark and state/local required alcohol service certifications
• Demonstrates excellent guest service and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrates organizational & multi-tasking skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
• Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lb
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced fun work environment
• Ideal candidate will be available to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays