Summary: Receives all liquor, beer and wine from storeroom on a daily basis and as needed. Replenishes all liquor, beer and wine as needed in the bar throughout the shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Retrieves all needed food items from kitchen and delivers to bar area.
- Retrieves all needed beverage items and garnishes from storerooms and delivers to bar area.
- Sets up bottles on bar with ‘top shelf’ liquor on back shelf.
- Ensures beer taps are working properly.
- Places appropriate bar snacks on counter; keeps supplies, such as snacks and napkins, stocked throughout shift.
- Assists in opening and closing side work as assigned.
- Buses tables in bar area.
- Helps ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of the bar or lounge areas; washes work tables, walls, refrigerators and floors under equipment; sweeps and mops service areas, including floor mats.
- Ensures rubbish is removed from all receptacles.
- Prepares and serves beverages as needed to assist bartender.
- Performs other duties as assigned.