The ideal Banquet Captain is motivated, detail oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
A day in the life…
· Responsibilities include providing ridiculously personal experiences and leading all aspects of banquet functions including the setup of catering events
· You’ll also be responsible for supervising the timely, efficient, and friendly serving of all food and beverage for banquets and events
· Coordinate meeting spaces for banquet and catering events to ensure compliance with banquet event orders (BEO) with level of service, quality, and hospitality
· Work with kitchen staff on the timing of food preparation to ensure that meals are ready on time in accordance with the event order
· Adhere and ensure that the required sanitation procedures are met for food handling safety
· Complete guest checks with accuracy and provide outstanding guest services!
You own this if you have…
· 2+ years of experience as a banquet server, preferred
· Knowledge of computer systems such as Excel, Word, and Micros
· Outstanding organizational abilities and skill for taking initiative, problem-solving, multi-tasking, and prioritizing
· Passionate about food and providing an outstanding guest experience!
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Food Handler Certificate (if applicable)
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. The Edgewater Hotel is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
· Health Benefits Package–Medical/Dental/Vision (most positions qualify for individual and family coverage at only $50/month)
· Retirement plan–100% Employer Paid
· Time Away–holidays/personal/vacation/sick
· Onsite Valet Parking–$4 per day
· Free Uniform with complimentary dry cleaning
· Paid breaks with complimentary meal
· Bus Pass Reimbursement Program–50% of bus and ferry transportation reimbursed, up to $75 a month
· Associate/Family/Friend home and restaurant discounts within Noble House Hotels & Resorts (nationwide)
· Recognition Programs
· Career growth opportunities
A few more important points…
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.