Team Leaders lead by example, training all of our Bakery/Coffee Shop team members on ensuring guest service expectations are consistently achieved on a department-wide basis. Our Bakery/Coffee Shop Department enjoys engaging with guests through prompt fulfillment of customer orders, sharing knowledge about our delicious bakery and coffee offerings, and ensuring our wonderful self-serve areas are clean and well-stocked. We seek outgoing, friendly individuals to help us deliver tasty, fresh bakery and drink items to our guests!
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU’D DO
• Demonstrate genuine enthusiasm and sincerity; customize approach to meet customer needs and build rapport through individualized service.
• Anticipate customer needs and questions related to products; actively work to remain knowledgeable and current in areas of responsibility, including product knowledge (e.g., product tasting, cutting-edge trends, product use research, and vocabulary development). Effectively follow-through with customer item requests, questions, and concerns.
• Completes Bakery/Coffee Shop weekly team member work schedule.
• Maintain high-quality standards in product management and presentation. Planning and executing Bakery/Coffee Shop merchandising, displays and pricing.
• Ensure effective ordering of all products for the Bakery/Coffee Shop Department.
• Establish sales, gross profit, labor and supply budgets for the Bakery/Coffee Shop.
• Lead and readily participate in product promotions and focuses.
• Conduct quarterly physical inventories and practice inventory control.
• Train all Bakery/Coffee Shop Department team members and provide performance feedback and coaching.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
For this role, we seek candidates with a high level of self-motivation and initiative who are able to problem solve and have proven success working in a diverse team environment. Successful candidates will have demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and produce quality output while working within deadlines; they will possess excellent time management and organizational skills.
Our team members deliver exceptional guest service and possess strong interpersonal and oral communication skills. Hired team members will have strong leadership skills and possess comprehensive product information, creative merchandising and display skills and a history of using knowledge to train team members and best service guests.
We strive to find candidates with knowledge of food safety, HACCP/Department of Health guidelines. Ideally, our new Team Leaders will have two years of supervisory experience and proven success as a team leader and member.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive pay
• 20% team member discount
• Medical, dental, vision insurance (very low cost to team members)
• Health savings accounts (subject to qualified medical plans)
• Flexible spending arrangements (subject to qualified medical plans)
• Company-funded disability and life insurance
• Employee Assistance Program available to all team members
• Retirement plans available to all team members
• Generous paid time off benefits
• Sick/safe leave provided consistent with local and state requirements
• Reduced cost ORCA Card program for King County team members
• Education support
• Career development opportunities
• Wage/salary range: $24.00 – $30.00
The specific programs and options available to any given team member are dependent upon eligibility factors such as position, date of hire, work location, and terms of applicable collective bargaining agreements.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
Employment may be dependent upon successful background check and reference checks. All store employees must have a valid Washington State Food Workers Card to begin work.