We’re looking for motivated, engaged people to help make everyone’s journeys better.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures assigned flights are reviewed with the customers’ onboard service crew.
- If required, may also check flight inside the unit for the flight being reviewed on the field.
- Handles calls, keeps logs, communicates problems and delays, and handles relevant paperwork.
- Clearly communicates with the onboard service staff flight components, passenger counts, special meals, crew meals, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred
- Up to one-year experience preferred
Technical Skills: (Certification, Licenses and Registration)
- Current U.S. driver’s license
Language / Communication Skills:
- Must be able to read and write to complete required forms
- Communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers
Requirements of the Job:
- Works assigned schedule which may vary and could include weekends and holidays
- Works overtime when required
- Arrives to work on-time
- Complies with company policies
- Completes paperwork and related administrative duties
- This position requires a business-like appearance, friendly attitude and ability to work unsupervised in a busy airport.
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to interact with customers in a professional manner
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move product, equipment and supplies up to fifty (50) pounds frequently during shift
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
- Must be able to work at heights up to 25 feet or more depending upon aircraft
Demonstrated Values to be Successful in the Position
Employees at Gategroup are expected to live our Values of Excellence, Integrity, Passion and Accountability. To demonstrate these Values, we expect to observe the following from everyone:
- We treat each other with respect and we act with integrity
- We communicate and keep each other informed
- We put our heads together to problem solve and deliver excellence as a team
- We have passion for our work and we pay attention to the little details
- We foster an environment of accountability, take responsibility for our actions and learn from our mistakes
- We do what we say we will do, when we say we are going to do it
- We care about our coworkers, always taking an opportunity to make someone’s day better
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Gategroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or other category under applicable law.
For further information regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, copy and paste the following URL into your web browser: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you want to be part of a team that helps make travel and culinary memories, join us!